About Bathurst Business Hub
Bathurst Business Hub is an online business support and investment attraction initiative designed, developed and delivered by Bathurst Regional Council's Economic Development team.
This online initiative provides businesses with direct access to information and resources that support them to relocate, start and grow in the Bathurst Region.
Responsibilities of the Economic Development team include:
- Develop and implement an Economic Development Strategy for the region
- Support local business growth, business start-ups and business relocation
- Promote Bathurst as a great place to live, work and invest
- Create jobs
- Deliver events that support career opportunities
- Advocate for smart facilities and services to support business activity and investment
- Engage in business development initiatives with other regional LGAs
- Invest in strong relationships with Bathurst business representatives
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of government and across all industries of interest
- Deliver data and information required by businesses to make investment and operational decisions in the Bathurst Region
- Create events and activities that support regional businesses to grow and enhance their competitive advantage and support economic sustainability.
Find out more
We're a dynamic, growing regional economy.
Find out more about our living in our region, check out our comprehensive business directory or tap into the range of business support services we've developed to help your business thrive.