Central West Business Summit
The Central West Business Summit grew out of an idea to bring prevalent regional business issues together. Event organisers, Adloyalty and PulseHR, worked with businesses throughout the Central West to execute business strategies that set solid foundations for sustainable growth.
The inaugural event was held in 2015 with a view to continue the event on an annual basis to promote growth, development and the sharing of ideas within Regional NSW, and in particular, the Central West.
Based upon feedback from previous events, 2017 will feature:
- Access for participants to renowned business experts and speakers.
- Ability to network with complimentary business and potential clients.
- The sharing of ideas and knowledge.
- Provision of a forum to think about business and opportunities as a community.
- An opportunity for businesses to canvas their current challenges.
For more information, contact Danielle Jenkins:
M. 0438 963 664 E. email@example.com
Share this event