Cyber Security tips for Small Business
FREE BusinessConnect webinar
In this webinar we focus on what you can do if you have been hacked. How do you know that you have been hacked and the scope of the data and systems compromised?
We explore how to report a cybercrime and which authorities you should get involved. We will send a test case to Report Cyber/ the Australian Cyber Security Centre and discuss the different steps and information required.
Going forward, which systems and procedures should be in place to protect your business from future malicious cyber-attacks, social engineering, or phishing campaigns.
Participants will learn about:
• How to identify if their systems and/or their data has been compromised.
• A Step-by-Step guide how to report a cyber incident and how to communicate with key stakeholders. The importance of automatic data back-ups, regular software updates and a strong password
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• An overview of essential steps to get safely back online, rebuild confidence and client’s trust.
• A checklist that empowers them to implement and track a set of cyber safety measurements.
• Guidance to Australian Alert Services and how to engage and train staff.
For more information and to register click here
Share this event