Digital Marketing Workshop
What Will be covered?
- Types of digital marketing
- The best options for your business/industry
- How to turn website visitors into leads
- How to automate your marketing
- Google Paid vs Free
- SEO – What is it, and how do you do it?
- Tracking – what works and what doesn’t?
- Social media channels and how to use them
- Best practices for Social Posting
- How to determine your brand voice
- Free vs Paid social media
- How to track traditional campaigns like Radio, TV or newspaper
- Things to know about local digital marketing
- Awesome tools to make your life easier
- How to build a conversion funnel
What Will You Take Home?
You’ll take home a fully fledged strategy. You’ll leave this workshop with a solid understanding of which digital marketing channels will work best for you and how to get the most out of them! You’ll have email automation ready to go. You’ll have a plan to optimise your website and you’ll be able be confident in where to spend your marketing dollars!
- Time: 6pm
- Date: Tuesday, 26th June 2018
- Location: Dogwood, Bathurst – 87 Keppel St.
- Cost: Early Bird Price – $50.
0406 664 606.
Share this event