RDA Backing Business Forum
Backing Business Rediscover and Relaunch
Held over two days, the event will feature a pre-forum networking dinner at The Victoria on Thursday, 17 February, followed by the main event at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (BMEC) on Friday, 18 February 2022.
The networking dinner is a wonderful opportunity to catch-up with members of the local business community and meet some of the speakers taking to the stage the next day. It all kicks off at Little Alberts at The Victoria from 6:30pm and will wrap up at 8:30pm.
On Friday, we are excited to welcome a fantastic lineup of new and exciting speakers who will take part in three panel sessions with our host, Pippa Moore.
- 9:00am – 9:30am, Official Opening and Welcome Address
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Sit Down with the Decision Makers
- 10:30am – 11:00am: Morning tea
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Experts and their Experiences
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch break
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Learn from the Locals
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Closing and Networking
The theme for the 2022 forum is Rediscover and Relaunch as we take a look at the year that’s been, what worked and what didn’t, and rediscover new tools to help us relaunch into the new business age.
It’s going to be a great day and we can’t wait to see you there!
Cost is $20-$40. Register here.
Share this event